Anaesthetic efficacy of clove oil, benzocaine, 2-phenoxyethanol and tricaine methanesulfonate in juvenile marbled spinefoot (Siganus rivulatus)
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 359–366, February 2013
How to Cite
Ghanawi, J., Monzer, S. and Saoud, I. P. (2013), Anaesthetic efficacy of clove oil, benzocaine, 2-phenoxyethanol and tricaine methanesulfonate in juvenile marbled spinefoot (Siganus rivulatus). Aquaculture Research, 44: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03039.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!