Effect of partial replacement of fish meal with soybean meal and feeding frequency on growth, feed utilization and body composition of juvenile Chinese sucker, Myxocyprinus asiaticus (Bleeker)
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 388–394, February 2013
How to Cite
Yu, D.-H., Gong, S.-Y., Yuan, Y.-C., Luo, Z., Lin, Y.-C. and Li, Q. (2013), Effect of partial replacement of fish meal with soybean meal and feeding frequency on growth, feed utilization and body composition of juvenile Chinese sucker, Myxocyprinus asiaticus (Bleeker). Aquaculture Research, 44: 388–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03043.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Province Key Technologies Program for Great industrialization project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!