Enhancement of survival and growth in crowded groups: the road towards an intensive production of the noble crayfish Astacus astacus L. in indoor recirculation systems
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 451–461, February 2013
How to Cite
Franke, R., Wessels, S. and Hörstgen-Schwark, G. (2013), Enhancement of survival and growth in crowded groups: the road towards an intensive production of the noble crayfish Astacus astacus L. in indoor recirculation systems. Aquaculture Research, 44: 451–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03052.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!