Hatching time effect on the intra-spawning larval morphology and growth in Northern pike (Esox luciusL.)
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 657–666, March 2013
How to Cite
Trabelsi, A., Gardeur, J.-N., Teletchea, F., Brun-Bellut, J. and Fontaine, P. (2013), Hatching time effect on the intra-spawning larval morphology and growth in Northern pike (Esox luciusL.). Aquaculture Research, 44: 657–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03070.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!