Population growth and productivity of the cyclopoid copepods Paracyclopina nana, Apocyclops royi and the harpacticoid copepod Tigriopus japonicus in mono and polyculture conditions: a laboratory study
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 836–840, April 2013
How to Cite
Lee, K.-W., Dahms, H.-U., Park, H. G. and Kang, J.-H. (2013), Population growth and productivity of the cyclopoid copepods Paracyclopina nana, Apocyclops royi and the harpacticoid copepod Tigriopus japonicus in mono and polyculture conditions: a laboratory study. Aquaculture Research, 44: 836–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03071.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Development of Marine Ecosystem Based Management in the outer islands of the South Sea, Korea. Grant Number: PE98583
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!