Effects of dietary chitosan oligosaccharide complex with rare earth on growth performance and innate immune response of turbot, Scophthalmus maximus L.
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 683–690, April 2013
How to Cite
Cui, L., Xu, W., Ai, Q., Wang, D. and Mai, K. (2013), Effects of dietary chitosan oligosaccharide complex with rare earth on growth performance and innate immune response of turbot, Scophthalmus maximus L. Aquaculture Research, 44: 683–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03072.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC 30972289
- Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: ZR2009DM026
- National Key Technologies R&D Program during the Eleventh Five-Year Plan of China. Grant Number: 2008BAD94B09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!