Isolation and characterization of bacteria associated with a syndrome disease of sea urchin Strongylocentrotus intermedius in North China
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 691–700, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Feng, N., Li, Q., Ding, J., Zhan, Y. and Chang, Y. (2013), Isolation and characterization of bacteria associated with a syndrome disease of sea urchin Strongylocentrotus intermedius in North China. Aquaculture Research, 44: 691–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03073.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA10A411
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 309722697
- Marine public welfare projects of China. Grant Number: 201105007-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!