Incorporation of dietary nitrogen from fish meal and pea meal (Pisum sativum) in muscle tissue of Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) fed low protein compound diets
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 847–859, May 2013
How to Cite
Martínez-Rocha, L., Gamboa-Delgado, J., Nieto-López, M., Ricque-Marie, D. and Cruz-Suárez, L. E. (2013), Incorporation of dietary nitrogen from fish meal and pea meal (Pisum sativum) in muscle tissue of Pacific white shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) fed low protein compound diets. Aquaculture Research, 44: 847–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03083.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Mexican Council for Science and Technology
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: I0007-2009-120628, CB-2009-1-128314
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!