Assessment of pollutant loads discharged from aquaculture ponds around Taihu Lake, China
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 795–806, April 2013
How to Cite
Cai, C., Gu, X., Ye, Y., Yang, C., Dai, X., Chen, D. and Yang, C. (2013), Assessment of pollutant loads discharged from aquaculture ponds around Taihu Lake, China. Aquaculture Research, 44: 795–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2011.03088.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Major Projects on Control and Rectification of Water Body Pollution. Grant Number: 2008ZX07101-012
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX1-YW14
- Aquaculture ‘three projects’ of Jiangsu. Grant Number: J2009-12
- Agricultural Basic Research Fund of Suzhou. Grant Number: YJG0912
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!