Effects of including shrimp protein hydrolysate in practical diets on the growth and survival of redclaw crayfish hatchlings Cherax quadricarinatus (Von Martens, 1868)
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 966–973, May 2013
How to Cite
Arredondo-Figueroa, J. L., Ponce-Palafox, J. T., Shirai-Matsumoto, K., Pérez-Zavaleta, Á., Barriga-Sosa, I. D. L. Á. and Ruiz Luna, A. (2013), Effects of including shrimp protein hydrolysate in practical diets on the growth and survival of redclaw crayfish hatchlings Cherax quadricarinatus (Von Martens, 1868). Aquaculture Research, 44: 966–973. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03102.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 164745
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!