Compensatory growth of juvenile black sea bream, Acanthopagrus schlegelii with cyclical feed deprivation and refeeding
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1045–1057, June 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, J.-X., Zhou, F., Yin, N., Zhou, J., Gao, S., Li, H., Shao, Q.-J. and Xu, J. (2013), Compensatory growth of juvenile black sea bream, Acanthopagrus schlegelii with cyclical feed deprivation and refeeding. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1045–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03108.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Oceanic public-beneficial scientific fund. Grant Number: 201005013-08
- Scientific support programme for mariculture and demonstration in the East China Sea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!