Both authors contributed equally to this work.
A chimeric recombinant crustacean hyperglycemic hormone from Litopenaeus schmitti (Burkenroad) obtained as C-terminus fusion protein boost hemolymph glucose concentration in Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone)
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1066–1075, June 2013
How to Cite
Morera, Y., Lugo, J. M., Ramos, L., Rodríguez-Ramos, T., Huberman, A. and Estrada, M. P. (2013), A chimeric recombinant crustacean hyperglycemic hormone from Litopenaeus schmitti (Burkenroad) obtained as C-terminus fusion protein boost hemolymph glucose concentration in Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1066–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03110.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!