This paper is dedicated to Prof. Silvana Filosa in occasion of her retirement.
Cadmium, lead and metallothionein contents in cultivated mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis) from the Gulf of Naples (Southern Italy)†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1076–1084, June 2013
How to Cite
Trinchella, F., Esposito, M. G., Simoniello, P. and Scudiero, R. (2013), Cadmium, lead and metallothionein contents in cultivated mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis) from the Gulf of Naples (Southern Italy). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1076–1084. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03111.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Polo delle Scienze e delle Tecnologie, University Federico II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!