Installation, operation and evaluation of a submerged cage at 45M depth in crete for the rearing of red porgy Pagrus pagrus
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1196–1205, July 2013
How to Cite
Papandroulakis, N., Mesa-Rodriguez, A., Anastasiadis, P., Lisac, D., Asderis, M. and Pavlidis, M. (2013), Installation, operation and evaluation of a submerged cage at 45M depth in crete for the rearing of red porgy Pagrus pagrus. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1196–1205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03119.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Greek Operational Programme Competitiveness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!