Changes in lipid composition of different tissues of common octopus (Octopus vulgaris) during short-term starvation
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1177–1189, July 2013
How to Cite
Morillo-Velarde, P. S., Valverde, J. C., Serra Llinares, R. M. and García, B. G. (2013), Changes in lipid composition of different tissues of common octopus (Octopus vulgaris) during short-term starvation. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1177–1189. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03131.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- JACUMAR Spanish National Plans for Aquaculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!