Effects of a yeast-based additive on growth and immune responses of white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone, 1931), and aquaculture environment
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1348–1357, August 2013
How to Cite
Deng, D., Mei, C., Mai, K., Tan, B.-P., Ai, Q. and Ma, H. (2013), Effects of a yeast-based additive on growth and immune responses of white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei (Boone, 1931), and aquaculture environment. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1348–1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03139.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!