The efficacy of Aqui-S vet. (iso-eugenol) and metomidate as anaesthetics in European eel (Anguilla anguilla L.), and their effects on animal welfare and primary and secondary stress responses
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1307–1316, July 2013
How to Cite
Iversen, M. H., Økland, F., Thorstad, E. B. and Finstad, B. (2013), The efficacy of Aqui-S vet. (iso-eugenol) and metomidate as anaesthetics in European eel (Anguilla anguilla L.), and their effects on animal welfare and primary and secondary stress responses. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1307–1316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03140.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- EU project EELIAD. Grant Number: 212133
- Norwegian Institute for Nature Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!