Present address: Biomin Holding GmbH, Industriestrasse, 21 3130, Herzogenburg, Austria
Effects of dissolved carbon dioxide on energy metabolism and stress responses in European seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax)
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1370–1382, August 2013
How to Cite
Santos, G. A., Schrama, J. W., Capelle, J., Rombout, J. H. W. M. and Verreth, J. A. J. (2013), Effects of dissolved carbon dioxide on energy metabolism and stress responses in European seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1370–1382. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03142.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- EU funded project WEALTH. Grant Number: 501984
- PRAXIS XXI. Grant Number: BD/16322/2004
- Foundation for Science and Technology
- NWO. Grant Number: 805-34.025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!