Microsatellite–centromere mapping in bighead carp ( Aristichthys nobilis) using gynogenetic diploid families
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1470–1488, August 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Tong, J., Guo, W. and Yu, X. (2013), Microsatellite–centromere mapping in bighead carp ( Aristichthys nobilis) using gynogenetic diploid families. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1470–1488. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03155.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2012
- Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: 200903045, 2011-G12
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010CB126305
- CAS studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!