Effects of dietary inclusion of various concentrations of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi extract on growth, body composition, serum chemistry and challenge test of far eastern catfish (Silurus asotus)
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1502–1510, September 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K. T., Jeon, G. H., Cho, S. H., Lim, S. G., Kwon, M.-G. and Yoo, J.-H. (2013), Effects of dietary inclusion of various concentrations of Scutellaria baicalensis Georgi extract on growth, body composition, serum chemistry and challenge test of far eastern catfish (Silurus asotus). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1502–1510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03157.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Ministry of Maritime Affairs
- Fisheries of Korean Government. Grant Number: F20816608H220000110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!