A spatiotemporal study of bacterial community profiles associated with Atlantic bluefin tuna larvae, Thunnus thynnus L., in three Mediterranean hatcheries
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1511–1523, September 2013
How to Cite
Gatesoupe, F.-J., Covès, D., Ortega, A., Papandroulakis, N., Vadstein, O. and de la Gándara, F. (2013), A spatiotemporal study of bacterial community profiles associated with Atlantic bluefin tuna larvae, Thunnus thynnus L., in three Mediterranean hatcheries. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1511–1523. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03158.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Commission of the European Communities. Grant Number: GA 212797
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!