Effect of microalgae and temperature on absorption efficiency of razor clam (Sinonovacula constricta Lamark, 1818)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1524–1530, September 2013
How to Cite
Shen, H. D., Liu, G., Fang, L. and Li, J. (2013), Effect of microalgae and temperature on absorption efficiency of razor clam (Sinonovacula constricta Lamark, 1818). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1524–1530. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03159.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
- 863 Hi-Tech Research
- Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA10A410
- Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!