Effects of rearing temperature on growth, metabolism and thermal tolerance of juvenile sea cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus Selenka: critical thermal maximum (CTmax) and hsps gene expression
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1550–1559, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Q.-L., Dong, Y.-W., Qin, C.-X., Yu, S.-S., Dong, S.-L. and Wang, F. (2013), Effects of rearing temperature on growth, metabolism and thermal tolerance of juvenile sea cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus Selenka: critical thermal maximum (CTmax) and hsps gene expression. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1550–1559. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03162.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2012
- Chinese National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30400333
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2006BAD09A01
- Reward Research Foundation for Talented Young
- Middle Aged Scientists of Shandong, China. Grant Number: BS2009NY019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!