Effect of stocking density on soil, water quality and nitrogen budget in Penaeus monodon (Fabricius, 1798) culture under zero water exchange system
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 10, pages 1578–1588, September 2013
How to Cite
Saraswathy, R., Muralidhar, M., Kailasam, M., Ravichandran, P., Gupta, B. P., Krishnani, K. K., Ponniah, A. G., Sundaray, J. K., Panigrahi, A. and Nagavel, A. (2013), Effect of stocking density on soil, water quality and nitrogen budget in Penaeus monodon (Fabricius, 1798) culture under zero water exchange system. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1578–1588. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03165.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!