Co-feeding as a weaning procedure in sterlet (Acipenser ruthenus L.) larvae
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1489–1491, August 2013
How to Cite
Rónyai, A. and Feledi, T. (2013), Co-feeding as a weaning procedure in sterlet (Acipenser ruthenus L.) larvae. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1489–1491. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03167.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!