Influence of long term ammonia exposure on Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) parr growth and welfare
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1649–1664, October 2013
How to Cite
Kolarevic, J., Selset, R., Felip, O., Good, C., Snekvik, K., Takle, H., Ytteborg, E., Bæverfjord, G., Åsgård, T. and Terjesen, B. F. (2013), Influence of long term ammonia exposure on Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) parr growth and welfare. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1649–1664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03170.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2012
- Research Council of Norway
- Fish welfare and performance in Recirculating Aquaculture Systems. Grant Number: 186913
- Government of Spain. Grant Number: FPI 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!