These authors contributed equally to this work.
Family growth response to different laboratory culture environments shows genotype–environment interaction in the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus intermedius
Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1706–1714, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Zhao, C., Chen, M., Chang, Y., Song, J. and Luo, S. (2013), Family growth response to different laboratory culture environments shows genotype–environment interaction in the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus intermedius. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1706–1714. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03175.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
- Chinese National 863 Project. Grant Number: 2012AA10A412
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972269
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!