Effect of the data family structure, tank replication and the statistical model, on the estimation of genetic parameters for body weight at 28 days of age in the Pacific white shrimp (Penaeus (Litopenaeus) vannamei Boone, 1931)
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1715–1723, October 2013
How to Cite
Montaldo, H. H., Castillo-Juárez, H., Campos-Montes, G. and Pérez-Enciso, M. (2013), Effect of the data family structure, tank replication and the statistical model, on the estimation of genetic parameters for body weight at 28 days of age in the Pacific white shrimp (Penaeus (Litopenaeus) vannamei Boone, 1931). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1715–1723. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03176.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Innovapyme 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!