The sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria) karyotype including the location of 5S and 18S rDNA and information on cell culture conditions
Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1801–1804, October 2013
How to Cite
Phillips, R. B., Faber-Hammond, J. and Adam Luckenbach, J. (2013), The sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria) karyotype including the location of 5S and 18S rDNA and information on cell culture conditions. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1801–1804. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03177.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2012
- NOAA Fisheries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!