Effects of replacing dietary fish oil and squid liver oil with vegetable oils on the growth, tissue fatty acid profile and total carotenoids of the giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1731–1740, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-C., Romano, N., Lee, K.-S., Teoh, C.-Y. and Ng, W.-K. (2013), Effects of replacing dietary fish oil and squid liver oil with vegetable oils on the growth, tissue fatty acid profile and total carotenoids of the giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii . Aquaculture Research, 44: 1731–1740. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03179.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2012
- Agro-Biotechnology Institute of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!