Protein and amino acid composition from the mantle of juvenile O ctopus vulgaris exposed to prolonged starvation
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1741–1751, October 2013
How to Cite
García-Garrido, S., Hachero-Cruzado, I., Rosas, C. and Domingues, P. (2013), Protein and amino acid composition from the mantle of juvenile O ctopus vulgaris exposed to prolonged starvation. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1741–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03180.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- INIA. Grant Numbers: 47, 308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!