Acute ammonia toxicity and gill morphological changes of Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus in normal versus supersaturated oxygen
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1752–1759, October 2013
How to Cite
Dong, X., Zhang, X., Qin, J. and Zong, S. (2013), Acute ammonia toxicity and gill morphological changes of Japanese flounder Paralichthys olivaceus in normal versus supersaturated oxygen. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1752–1759. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03181.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- National Key Technologies R&D Programme of China. Grant Number: 2006BAD09A15
- Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201003068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!