Effects of salinity on ingestion, oxygen consumption and ammonium excretion rates of the sea cucumber Holothuria leucospilota
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 1760–1767, October 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Z., Qi, Z., Hu, C., Liu, W. and Huang, H. (2013), Effects of salinity on ingestion, oxygen consumption and ammonium excretion rates of the sea cucumber Holothuria leucospilota. Aquaculture Research, 44: 1760–1767. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03182.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2011BAD13B02
- Knowledge Innovation Key Projects of CAS. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-Q07-03
- Open Project Program of Key Laboratory of Fishery Ecology Environment, Guangdong Province. Grant Number: LFE-2010–12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!