Biochemical and fatty acid dynamics during larval development in the razor clam Ensis arcuatus (Bivalvia: Pharidae)
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 1926–1939, November 2013
How to Cite
da Costa, F., Nóvoa, S., Ojea, J. and Martínez-Patiño, D. (2013), Biochemical and fatty acid dynamics during larval development in the razor clam Ensis arcuatus (Bivalvia: Pharidae). Aquaculture Research, 44: 1926–1939. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03197.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- European initiative ‘Atlantic Area’ Interreg IIIB projects
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!