Highly efficient double-stranded RNA transfection of penaeid shrimp using cationic liposomes
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 106–112, December 2013
How to Cite
Apiratikul, N., Yingyongnarongkul, B.-e. and Assavalapsakul, W. (2013), Highly efficient double-stranded RNA transfection of penaeid shrimp using cationic liposomes. Aquaculture Research, 45: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03209.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Office of Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education
- The Thailand Research Fund (TRF). Grant Numbers: MRG5180160, RMU5480003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!