The effect of intermittent hypoxia on growth, appetite and some aspects of the immune response of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar)
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 124–137, December 2013
How to Cite
Burt, K., Hamoutene, D., Perez-Casanova, J., Kurt Gamperl, A. and Volkoff, H. (2013), The effect of intermittent hypoxia on growth, appetite and some aspects of the immune response of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquaculture Research, 45: 124–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03211.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Aquaculture Collaborative Research and Development Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!