Visual thresholds for feeding and optimum light intensity for larval rearing of Asian seabass, Lates calcarifer (Bloch)
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 188–194, January 2014
How to Cite
Mukai, Y. and Lim, L. S. (2014), Visual thresholds for feeding and optimum light intensity for larval rearing of Asian seabass, Lates calcarifer (Bloch). Aquaculture Research, 45: 188–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03213.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Education of Malaysia
- e-Science Fund. Grant Number: SCF0042-AGR-2007
- Ministry of Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!