Dietary amino acid l-methionine requirement of fingerling Indian catfish, Heteropneustes fossilis (Bloch-1974) estimated by growth and haemato-biochemical parameters
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 243–258, January 2014
How to Cite
Ahmed, I. (2014), Dietary amino acid l-methionine requirement of fingerling Indian catfish, Heteropneustes fossilis (Bloch-1974) estimated by growth and haemato-biochemical parameters. Aquaculture Research, 45: 243–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03221.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- the Department of Science and Technology (DST). Grant Number: SR-FT/L-57/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!