Water temperature does not affect protein sparing by dietary carbohydrate in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis) juveniles
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 289–298, January 2014
How to Cite
Guerreiro, I., Peres, H., Castro, C., Pérez-Jiménez, A., Castro-Cunha, M. and Oliva-Teles, A. (2014), Water temperature does not affect protein sparing by dietary carbohydrate in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis) juveniles. Aquaculture Research, 45: 289–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03226.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- the National Strategic Reference Framework - QREN
- European Regional Development Fund - FEDER
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/64 684/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!