The primary culture and subculture of lymphoid cells from shrimp, Penaeus chinensis on thermo-sensitive CS/α, β-GP hydrogel
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 334–340, January 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W. F., Zang, H. D., Zhou, X., Kang, C. Z., Li, Y., Li, J., Dang, Q. F., Cheng, X. J. and Chen, X. G. (2014), The primary culture and subculture of lymphoid cells from shrimp, Penaeus chinensis on thermo-sensitive CS/α, β-GP hydrogel. Aquaculture Research, 45: 334–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03231.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- National Natural Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071246, 81071274
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40876065
- International S&T Cooperation program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA3270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!