Assay of in vitro association using alga Chlorella minutissima (Fott et Novakova) as a measure of phagocytic activity of European oyster Ostrea edulis L. haemocytes
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 571–576, February 2014
How to Cite
Bavčević, L. and Petrović, S. (2014), Assay of in vitro association using alga Chlorella minutissima (Fott et Novakova) as a measure of phagocytic activity of European oyster Ostrea edulis L. haemocytes. Aquaculture Research, 45: 571–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03251.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!