Effects of dietary arginine supplementation on growth, protein optimization and innate immune response of channel catfish Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque 1818)
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 491–500, February 2014
How to Cite
Pohlenz, C., Buentello, A., le J Helland, S. and Gatlin, D. M. (2014), Effects of dietary arginine supplementation on growth, protein optimization and innate immune response of channel catfish Ictalurus punctatus (Rafinesque 1818). Aquaculture Research, 45: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03252.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Texas A&M University-Consejo de Ciencia y Tecnología Collaborative Research Grant Program
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (México), Secretaría de Educación Pública
- the Aquaculture Protein Centre of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!