Tuna viscera protein hydrolysate: nutritive and disease resistance properties for Persian sturgeon (Acipenser persicus L.) larvae
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 591–601, March 2014
How to Cite
Ovissipour, M., Abedian Kenari, A., Nazari, R., Motamedzadegan, A. and Rasco, B. (2014), Tuna viscera protein hydrolysate: nutritive and disease resistance properties for Persian sturgeon (Acipenser persicus L.) larvae. Aquaculture Research, 45: 591–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03257.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!