Relationship between prey utilization and growth variation in hatchery-reared Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis (Temminck et Schlegel), larvae estimated using nitrogen stable isotope analysis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 537–545, February 2014
How to Cite
Tanaka, Y., Minami, H., Ishihi, Y., Kumon, K., Higuchi, K., Eba, T., Nishi, A., Nikaido, H. and Shiozawa, S. (2014), Relationship between prey utilization and growth variation in hatchery-reared Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis (Temminck et Schlegel), larvae estimated using nitrogen stable isotope analysis. Aquaculture Research, 45: 537–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2109.2012.03258.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Research Project for Utilizing Advanced Technologies in Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!