The Corinth-Patras rift as the initial stage of continental fragmentation behind an active island arc (Greece)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 177–190, September 1988
How to Cite
Doutsos, T., Kontopoulos, N. and Poulimenos, G. (1988), The Corinth-Patras rift as the initial stage of continental fragmentation behind an active island arc (Greece). Basin Research, 1: 177–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.1988.tb00014.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!