The interaction between normal faulting and drainage in active extensional basins, with examples from the western United States and central Greece
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 79–102, June 1993
How to Cite
Leeder, M. R. and Jackson, J. A. (1993), The interaction between normal faulting and drainage in active extensional basins, with examples from the western United States and central Greece. Basin Research, 5: 79–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.1993.tb00059.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!