Tectonic control of facies architecture, sequence stratigraphy and drowning of a Liassic carbonate platform (Betic Cordillera, Southern Spain)
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 235–257, June 2004
How to Cite
Ruiz-Ortiz, P. A., Bosence, D. W. J., Rey, J., Nieto, L. M., Castro, J. M. and Molina, J. M. (2004), Tectonic control of facies architecture, sequence stratigraphy and drowning of a Liassic carbonate platform (Betic Cordillera, Southern Spain). Basin Research, 16: 235–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2004.00231.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2004
- Manuscript accepted: 2 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!