Unravelling the multi-stage burial history of the Swiss Molasse Basin: integration of apatite fission track, vitrinite reflectance and biomarker isomerisation analysis
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 27–50, March 2006
How to Cite
Mazurek, M., Hurford, A. J. and Leu, W. (2006), Unravelling the multi-stage burial history of the Swiss Molasse Basin: integration of apatite fission track, vitrinite reflectance and biomarker isomerisation analysis. Basin Research, 18: 27–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2006.00286.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript received 7 July 2005; Manuscript accepted 7 February 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!