Internal structure and eruptive history of a kilometre-scale mud volcano system, South Caspian Sea
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 153–163, January 2007
How to Cite
Evans, R. J., Davies, R. J. and Stewart, S. A. (2007), Internal structure and eruptive history of a kilometre-scale mud volcano system, South Caspian Sea. Basin Research, 19: 153–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2007.00315.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Manuscript received 2 March 2006; Manuscript accepted 15 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!