Stratigraphic evolution of the Triassic–Jurassic succession in the Western Southern Alps (Italy): the record of the two-stage rifting on the distal passive margin of Adria
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal Compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers and International Association of Sedimentologists
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 335–353, June 2009
How to Cite
Berra, F., Galli, M. T., Reghellin, F., Torricelli, S. and Fantoni, R. (2009), Stratigraphic evolution of the Triassic–Jurassic succession in the Western Southern Alps (Italy): the record of the two-stage rifting on the distal passive margin of Adria. Basin Research, 21: 335–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2117.2008.00384.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received 3 March 2008; Manuscript accepted 18 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!